The Takeaway Points:
- Chris is trying to limit the length of his rants without much success.
- Calories are necessary, or we’d all die.
- You can’t pick and choose which calories you burn off once the food gets in your system.
- Theoretically, you can burn all calories in your body…this is known as starvation and usually results in a visit from Sally Struthers and/or death.
- Fat is simply how the body stores energy, much the same as a battery stores electricity.
- Doing a hard workout 3 hrs after eating a slice of cake is not going to have the effect you want.