Download mp3 file (3.7mb)
The Takeaway Points:
- Education’s value is determined by other people.
- Knowledge’s value is determined by you.
- Repeating something doesn’t mean you understand that something.
- Facts go much better with application.
- You don’t have to possess degrees, certifications and blue ribbons to have an opinion.
- Your opinion will carry more weight if it is informed and researched.
- Read often, verify and research even more often.
- Following advice blindly means you’ll never see for yourself.