The Takeaway Points:
- The more experience you have, the better your abilities and performance.
- The only way to get experience is to do the thing that you want/need to do.
- The best people in any sport, industry or art needed years of experience to get to where they are today.
- What you see is a single movie frame from their life, not the entire film.
- If you try to compare yourself to them, you’re going to be very disappointed.
- A trainer in your corner is like adding years of experience instantly.
- Terminator 2 is not a good movie to use as a reference with regards to this topic (although it did give me a chance to do my Arnold voice).
- I totally got the title for this Whenevercast from the Jimi Hendrix album of the same name.