- Friends to workout with are great, until they start giving you bad advice.
- Someone who has spent 2 months more at the gym than you is not necessarily an expert.
- Never assume you know more than a stranger. They can surprise you.
- Sometimes you have to let those who think they know what they’re talking about continue to live in their own alternate universe.
- If you have a friend who acts like the person in the example, do what I always recommend and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. Friendship does not equate to blind trust.